Matcha tea is a really easy way to add some healthy benefits to your every day diet!
Check it out!:
- It boosts metabolism
- It’s packed with antioxidants
- Its naturally detoxes the system
- It calms the mind and relaxes the body
- It’s rich in fibre
- It has loads of vitamins and minerals including Vitamin C, selenium, zinc and magnesium
- It lowers cholesterol and blood sugar
- It prevents disease
Here’s a simple recipe for a naturally sweet Matcha Latte
This recipe serves 1.
1 teaspoon matcha powder
1.5 cup almond milk, unsweetened
1-2 teaspoons maple syrup or honey (if you like it sweet!)
(You can steep a chai tea bag in the milk if you prefer chai tea over matcha).
- Heat almond milk and maple syrup/honey in a mug.
- Add matcha powder to mug.
- When almond milk is hot, add about a ¼ cup to matcha and stir to combine.
- Add rest of the milk to cup.
Serve & enjoy!