Here’s a quick and easy recipe packed to the brim full of vitamins that are essential to keeping your body healthy and keeping your skin, hair and bones in check!
2 teaspoons olive oil
2 cloves garlic
1 bag baby spinach leaves
1 dash salt
1 dash black pepper
- In a large cast iron pan heat the olive oil.
- Add garlic and saute for 1 minute.
- Add spinach, salt, pepper and toss with garlic and oil.
- Cover pan and cook on low for about 2 minutes.
- Saute cook spinach for another minute, stirring frequently, until all the spinach is wilted.
- Squeeze fresh lemon juice on top.
Serve & enjoy!
Eating the cooked spinach with the vitamin C in the “raw” lemon juice helps your body absorb more of the iron! For a change use a bag of Kale or even Swiss Chard.