Happy Pancake day!
Fancy a high protein pancake that’s not full of sugar and will keep your tastebuds tingling? This little beauty is not just for Shrove Tuesday but is good enough for every morning and is super quick and easy to make!
1 apple, peeled and cored
1 tsp. ground cinnamon
Coconut oil for frying
- Coarsely grate the apple and squeeze out any excess juice if necessary. Put the grated apple in a bowl and mix in eggs and ground cinnamon.
- Pour some coconut oil into a fry pan put on medium heat. If making one big pancake, pour all the batter into the pan, spreading evenly.
- If making smaller pancakes use less mixture at a time.
- When the pancake is browned on the bottom and the edges are firm flip it over and repeat.
- Serve pancake immediately, drizzle with honey, add blueberries or fruit of your choice and finish with a dollop of yoghurt!